Actor - ACTRA
• Sherry is an actress, writer, and producer. She recently finished a dramatic short film, Perspectives, which she wrote, produced and acted in. Perspectives tells the story of the relationship between Miriam (played by Brenda Kamino) , a 60 years old mother and her only daughter, Victoria (played by Sherry Hsu), hit rock bottom when Miriam continued to seek help from a psychic for her medical condition. It is currently going through film festival circuits. Coincidentally, the film was shot on Mother's day.
• When Sherry is not acting or creating, you can find her in the local ice cream shops, or somewhere in a forrest.
• Sherry speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Taiwanese. She thought of being a quadruple secret agent before immersing herself in the acting industry.
• Sherry studied commerce at University of Toronto before changing direction to acting.
• She's got two adorable nephews. If anyone tries to hurt them, she will be doing some serious damage with her muay thai skills.
Copyright © SHERRY HSU. All rights reserved.
For Booking Contact | Linda Butler 416.964.6660 firstname.lastname@example.org